Saturday, August 14, 2010

A "non mugging" shot

Ok- Here is a shot of me as I am today.  "Non Mugging" for the camera.  Being a Dad.  I am usually the one Behind the camera taking pictures of my kids and my family... I am not usually the subject.

These are my Kids! and yes--Dad Is a KISS fan!  (Those are MY shirts!)  We are gearing up to go to a KISS concert August 21st!  It will be the first REAL ROCK CONCERT for my kids! (i am soo excited!) This will also be the first KISS show for my wife!  (I am not sure if she is excited or apprehensive!)  I think...After the initial shock she will have a BLAST!  My wife, Bonnie is a classically trained saxophonist and professional musician.  She is not totally uninitiated...She saw and met The Grateful Dead when she was 12! However, she has NEVER been to a KISS show! hehehehehehehehe...I cant wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment